water damage insurance claim in RI. You need a public adjuster on your side in Charlestown, RI

What If I Didn’t Get Enough Money For My Insurance Claim?

Every year or month you pay for your homeowners insurance policy. But when the time comes to file a property damage claim, what if insurance doesn’t pay enough money to fix the damages at your home? Thankfully, there’s a way you can know for sure that your getting money from your insurance claim that will cover all of the damages. If you find yourself asking “What if I didn’t get enough money for my insurance claim?” then keep reading!

Know the ins and outs of your insurance policy

When you sign your homeowners policy when you buy a house, do you really read the entire thing? There are some clauses and regulations within the policy that could be affecting your insurance claim money! If your insurance claim check is not enough, take a second (or third, or fourth) look through your insurance policy to see if you can find anything that might help you win your case against your insurance company to get them to give you a higher settlement.

looking at your homeowners insurance policy ri
The only way to know what's in your RI homeowners policy is to read the entire thing!

If your insurance claim check is not enough, be persistent

If you think about your insurance adjuster (the adjuster that works for your insurance company), they probably have dozens of other claims to deal with. Your claim won’t be first on their mind when they step into their office. Call, call, email, call! If you are persistent with them, they might just help you out with your settlement in order to get the job over with!

hire a lawyer

If your insruance claim check is not enough because the above reasons fail or you find that this is too much work for you, you can hire a lawyer to help you through your insurance claim just as you would for any other legal matter.

But don’t lawyers cost money? Yes. They will most likely take 33% of your final settlement. But will that leave you with enough money to restore your home back to pre-loss conditions? Probably not!

hire a lawyer for your ri property damage if you didn't get enough money for my insurance claim
A lawyer can certainly help you with your insurance claim, but is the cost of one worth it?

Thankfully, there's one last answer to the question: what if I didn't get enough money for my insurance claim?

Hire a public adjuster in ri to get more insurance claim money

By hiring the best public adjuster in RI, you just know you’ll be in good hands. Public adjusters work for you, not your insurance company. They fight to get you every penny you need to fix the damages at your home all while taking the stress of dealing with a claim off of your hands. They know what to do when your homeowners insurance company won’t pay enough to fix the damages. They handle every aspect of the claims process, from calling in the claim to handing you your (larger) final settlement check.

If you have already filed a claim you can still hire Rhode Island’s best public adjuster to take over the claims process and fight to get you even more money than you have already received!

performance adjusting public insurance adjusters will inspect your damage for free if you didn't get enough money for your insurance claim in ri
If you didn't get enough money for your insurance claim in RI, hiring a public adjuster is the most cost-effective, time saving way to get the money you need for your property damage claim.
0 %

What is A Public Adjuster? And How can they help me if I didn't get enough money for my insurance claim?

We are a team of specialists who deal with insurance claim policies related to property damage. When your home, business, or other property is impacted by fire, water, or other forms of damage, we come in and take the claims process off of your hands to ensure that you get the most money possible from your insurance claim. Many people don’t understand how much they are eligible for in damages, and end up losing hundreds to thousands of dollars in the process. We offer free in-home consultations to assess the damages, then handle the entire communications process to take the stress off of your shoulders. Once the claim is approved, we receive a small share of the settlement, and you get your home & life back. Find an area we service near you today!

Need to file a property damage claim in ri?

call our office with any questions you may have

request a free, no strings attached consultation

Contact Performance Adjusting for Free Consultation

Public adjusters offer many benefits to property owners. Besides helping you file an insurance claim, adjusters can negotiate the best possible results and take the load off your shoulders. However, it’s crucial to partner with a public adjuster that represents your interests.

Performance Adjusting is a leading public adjusting firm licensed to practice in four states — Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Florida. We provide practical solutions by dedicating trained professionals to each client. We aim to get customers the highest possible value for their claims. Take advantage of our free consultation and call 401-724-9111 today!

Performance Adjusting icon


We handle your property damage insurance claim so that you don’t have to. Since 2005, we’ve been getting homeowners and business owners the most money for their property damage all while they sit back and relax. The best part of it all? There are no upfront costs or hidden fees, we only get paid when you get paid.

Your insurance company has an adjuster on their side, so why shouldn't you?


Check us out on social media

RI Restoration Logo WHITE

Rhode Island's top-rated property damage restoration company.

Open 24/7, 365 days a year.

We can help with your...

More blogs

Share this blog to help your friends & family get the most for their insurance claim!