We are all aware that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is spreading and we are closely monitoring the latest news from local, state, and federal health officials and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We wanted to inform you of the steps our company is taking to combat the spread of the virus and keep our clients and staff as safe as possible.
For those of you who have an open claim, there may be delays in the claims process due to the current situation at hand. Although this is true, we are still fighting against your insurance company to get you the most money possible as well as taking care of every aspect of the claims process.
Health and safety are our top priorities, but we have not closed our business. Instead, here are some measures Performance Adjusting is taking:
- Before entering your property, we will ask a series of questions about recent travel, exposure to anyone who has traveled, or exposure to the virus for anyone at your property.
- If for any reason you would like to postpone any visits to your property, please call us at 401-724-9111 to let us know and we will happily reschedule your appointment.
- We are now rolling out virtual free consultations to any potential new claims if you are concerned with the current situation.
- We have asked our staff to use extra caution when evaluating their own personal health and will have them stay home if they are not feeling well or develop any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
- We have asked our staff to follow CDC guidelines including but not limited to: washing hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds, avoid touching face, keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from other people.
- In our office, we are continually sanitizing and disinfecting. Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available in the lobby for use by staff and clients who must come in.
- If you would prefer not to come to our office for things like picking up/dropping off/signing checks, signing paperwork, or anything else, please call us at 401-724-9111 and we can discuss an alternative.
Access to the client portal will still be available 24/7 at https://portal.claimwizard.com?a=33a7612c-9f07-410c-9762-c2955c196569.
Emergency damage restoration services through Rhode Island Restoration will still be available 24/7 for any property damage emergencies and can be reached day or night at 401-834-FIRE (3473).
We would like to thank you for being a loyal client and for your patience during this uncertain and worrying time. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to call us at 401-724-9111.